Record a patient’s medical encounter as an electronic medical record - it’s easy for physicians and won't compromise workflow. Physicians choose the method for record creation– from templates, dictation, transcription, or handwriting.
CosmetiSuite’s EMR is fully integrated with all other modules, including Scheduler, Check In / Out, Billing, Reminders, My Tasks, and many other modules to allow seamless information flow throughout the office.
- Increase efficiency...
Full integration with other CosmetiSuite modules supports efficient data sharing and avoids redundant data entry. Paper charts may not be available due to misfiling or use by other users, electronic medical records are always available and are accessible to multiple staff at one time. Physicians can save their normal tendencies to allow for rapid entry of thorough patient encounters. Patients can electronically enter complaints and history via Auto-Check-In.
- Improve accuracy...
Enter test and lab results quickly, easily, and accurately to dramatically reduce the probability of error. Eliminate issues with illegible or unreadable text.
- Improve patient care...
EMR linked with Auto-Reminder informs physicians of pending preventive care for patients. Physicians effectively review patients’ previous visits with the Comparison feature. Overall, the CosmetiSuite EMR can be used to track patient follow-up activity, patient compliance, and patient progress.
CosmetiSuite’s EMR can only be accessed by authorized users. Unlike paper records, audit trails track access and usage of an electronic medical record. Auto-log-off prevents unauthorized access due to lengthy inactive sessions.
- Increase reimbursements...
CosmetiSuite EMR accurately assists evaluation and management (E/M) for the highest charge code allowed by proper documentation. Physicians can easily document their encounters in detail using features such as pre-populated global templates, pre-populated normal values. Proper documentation leads to the generation of accurate and highest charge code. Thus, CosmetiSuite EMR, with its well-designed E&M Coder leads to the increased reimbursements!
- Reduce costs...
Reallocate valuable space used to manage and store paper records for exam rooms or offices. Reduce time lost on chart pulls and spend it on patient care. And transcription can be reduced or even eliminated. Using an EMR may reduce malpractice insurance because of the improved documentation, audit trails, and accuracy.
- Point-and-click (standard & customizable) templates with bullet point or sentence structure translation.
- Digital image medical record with the option to use scanned physician’s preferred forms
- Transcription with auto-population into patient’s record
- Dictation with Dragon Naturally SpeakingTMspeech recognition software integration.
- Maintain templates for multiple specialties
- Customize templates based on complaints and type of practice
- Customize definable forms
- Customize Visit Note background
- Customize template, grid, or form entries
- Patient entry of complaint from Auto-Check In automatically transfers over to actual record
- Multiple user access to same record
- Simultaneous entry of data by multiple users
- View, Compare & Copy previous visit notes
- Create default global templates for common problems
- One-click to enter all normal observations
- "Link with" functionality allows the physician to link other EMR options to an action, i.e. link an exam with a CPT, care plan, medication, lab order, or diagnosis. "Link with" will prompt the user to select or deselect the option.
- Visit Notes to third parties such as Referral Doctors, Insurance Companies, Claims Adjuster etc.
- Problem list that highlights active prescriptions, active diagnosis, past medical history, labs that need to be reviewed, alerts and notes.
- Auto-Reminder prompts for important pending health reminders
- Fully integrated with Prescription Module
- Order labs electronically (Quest Diagnostics & Lab Corp)
- HL-7 interface enabled
- Review and graph lab results
- Track patient allergies
- Develop Care Plan for patient
- Generate and print/fax/e-mail referral letters
- Attach digital patient images to electronic medical record
- View and compare previous visits to monitor progress (can also be visible in graphical form)
- Sign off & password protect Patient’s Records
- Assign specific tasks to employees and monitor their status
- E&M coding linked to template EMR
- Auto-generate charges for procedures
- Charges automatically transferred to Billing
- Healthcare Portal allows users to access their medical records if authorized