What is "meaningful use"?
HITECH’s goal is not adoption alone but ‘meaningful use’ of EHRs — that is, they’re used by providers to achieve significant improvements in patient care. The incentives and assistance programs offered by the government seek to improve the health of Americans and the performance of their health care system through “meaningful use” of EHRs to achieve four health care goals:
- To improve the quality, safety, and efficiency of care while reducing disparities
- To engage patients and families in their care
- To promote public and population health
- To improve care coordination and promote the privacy and security of EHRs
In the context of the EHR incentive programs, “demonstrating meaningful use” is the key to receiving incentive payments. CosmetiSuite guarantees to not only provide products that meet the EHR certifications, but to also assist practices to ensure that they receive the proper training and guidance to become meaningful users.
CosmetiSuite Meaningful Use Dashboard
The system does the work and shows you how to easily achieve meaningful use with the following features:
- Administrators can gather real-time indications of their current Meaningful Use levels.
- Customized Reports allow for the monitoring of countless CMS-required data elements.
- Drill down and review patients contained in the report.
- Quick exporting of the data for delivery to regional Health Information Exchanges – the method by which providers qualify for stimulus funding.
See more built-in capabilities of CosmetiSuite’s Intelligent Medical Software that will meet the meaningful use requirements.Click here to for more.