Continue providing your patients with quality care while avoiding the 4% payment adjustment with Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS).
Our dedicated team of PQRS experts will help you choose the right measures, assist with generating reports, and offer customized packages for PQRS reporting, designed to keep you up to par with industry standards.
What is PQRS?
PQRS is a government-mandated program designed to ensure that all providers participate in the improvement of medical reporting and its overall quality. It uses incentives and penalties to encourage eligible professionals to report quality measures to Medicare. For more information click here
The 3 high-level steps for participation in PQRS are:
How much is the penalty for non-compliance?
In the 2016 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Rule, CMS finalized its proposal to base 2016 PQRS penalties off of 2014 reporting. Based on the PQRS guidelines, the penalty for not reporting PQRS in 2016 are as follows:
- 4% for solo providers and groups with 2-9 providers: 2% Value Modifier penalty + 2% PQRS penalty.
- 6% for groups with ten or more providers: 4% value modifier penalty + 2% PQRS penalty.
Our part in helping you achieve PQRS measures Here's what we can do!
Our dedicated PQRS team of experts will help you participate and successfully report for PQRS
We offer the following services:
- Provide PQRS education and advise you on and during the reporting process
- Help you to select the right applicable measures
- Track the performance and the progress through the report screen and will add or edit the measure at anytime with no extra cost
- Analyze the data against CMS requirements for successful PQRS reporting
- Communicate with CMS for alternatives to prevent penalty in case you can't comply with the requirements
- Keep you up-to-date with new options and the latest regulations
- Assurance: report with confidence as our system uses a validation tool from CMS to assess compliance to CMS requirements
- Submit the data on your behalf
We have over 180 measures to offer this year, 44 of which are new measures.
Meditab offers the following packages with its corresponding supported methods of reporting:
- Training Package - Supports Claims Based Reporting and Registry Reporting
Learn the step-by-step process for entering PQRS codes and generating reports. All of this knowledge in as little as 1.5 hours per training session!
- Implementation Package - Supports Registry Reporting
We will help you choose the right measures, generate reports, generate and validate registry files, and submit registry files to CMS.
Plus, there's more!
To keep up with the growing regulatory demands of the healthcare industry, IMS now supports PQRS Group Reporting!
To help you easily report to 2016 PQRS, we now offer:
- The ability for IMS users to submit their PQRS data using the Group Practice Reporting option of Meditab PQRS Registry.
- This option will be available exclusively for members of the Group Practice Reporting Option (GPRO) who are using IMS as their EHR.
- GPROs can submit their PQRS data by using Registry Reporting and apply the Qualified Clinical Data Registry Reporting (QCDR) format using the Meditab Registry.
- GPROs who wish to submit their PQRS data need to register on CMS' Enterprise portal (EIDM account) before June 30th 2016.
- Meditab can provide assistance for the creation of an EIDM account and the creation of other important roles associated with it.
We stay connected with you throughout your entire PQRS journey.
Contact us Now!